Tuesday, January 06, 2009

there’s something in the water! several of my brides are starting out the new year with additions to their families. and several more awaiting the arrival of new additions! so for my first post of 2009 i thought i’d congratulate them. the first is my dear friend emily who’s wedding i photographed way back in 2006. it always amazes me how fast time flies. i’m lucky to have a career that connects me with so many amazing people. we meet and often times become friends. i photographed emily and david’s engagement session, wedding, her maternity session and now the beginning of their new life as a family of 3.

so emily, david, and little baby aidan cheers to you and a very happy new year!

david decorated the nursery with flags representing all of aidan's nationalities



em has been doing yoga for many years and didn't stop while she was pregnant. looks like aidan will be following in her footsteps!

No comments: