Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I watched a movie a few weeks ago that had a profound affect on me. Basically it was a reminder of how important it is to stop and enjoy the little things in life. It’s easy to get caught up in the every day stresses and disappointments. Yesterday I followed my usual morning routine and while driving I became so overwhelmed by how beautiful the light was that I had to stop the routine. I couldn’t stand the thought of sitting in front of my computer all day, I needed to see more light. I needed to see how others used the light. My mind was cluttered and I needed to find some new forms of inspiration. Yesterday I wanted to walk through the art museum. I’m posting a few pictures from my day. I didn’t take my camera to make beautiful images or even to document what I was seeing. In fact I didn’t even plan on shooting anything at all (but I couldn’t help myself).

No comments: