Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy New Year.  I know I'm a little late to the party, but I don't do well with strict rules anyway.  I haven't been blogging much which is something I'm going to change.  The truth is I'm not very fond of my blog so I tend to avoid it.  I want a new blog that better fits my style.  But instead of ignoring this one I'm going to start posting again until I get the new one up and running. 

I have to go through piles of files in order to post the most recent images from the past few months, so instead of doing that right now I'm posting my favorite blog of the day. 

http://www.sweetpaul.typepad.com/

Deciding what to make for dinner is always annoying.  I enjoy cooking, but never plan well enough to have all of the ingredients ready for 5 o'clock to begin the process so I'm usually scrambling to pull something together.  Today when I found this blog I immediately started drooling over the pork loin recipe.  Here I go off to the store so I'm ready at 5.  If you have a nice, somewhat healthy (or if it's simply delicious I don't care if it's healthy) recipe feel free to share.  I'm a big fan of vegetarian dishes and ethnic foods. 

No comments: