Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The answers to ALL of your wedding photography questions!

I belong to a wonderful online forum called the Digital Wedding Forum. They have done what I've wanted to do for ions but haven't had the time. They've compiled a gigantic list of questions and answers for couples to help inform them about wedding photography. If you are confused about how to choose a wedding photographer, or just about anything pertaining to wedding photography, you'll probably find the answer here. Way to go DWF! If you're a portrait or wedding photographer and shoot digitally or are considering making the switch I highly recommend joining. It has been one of the best investments I've made since I started my business.

Check out the new site here...

http://www.wedfog.com/

They even have sample contracts and pricelists to view and compare.

No comments: