Wednesday, March 07, 2007























Portraits
Since moving to the Philadelphia area I have focused my business on weddings. I absolutely love doing weddings, but something that I have set aside until now is my love of photographing children. I have an equal amount of experience working with weddings and children so I wanted to take a minute here and post some of my favorite images of kids. I love how expressive they are and I guess we relate well to each other because I think I'm really just a big kid myself. Soon I'll have the portrait site up which will specialize in lifestyle portraiture. "Lifestyle" portraiture can be described as "kids in action". I love capturing the moments of them doing what they do best. Just being themselves. There are a lot of wonderful studio photographers who make amazing posed images of children, but I prefer to catch them in real life situations. Running, jumping, exploring, laughing, crying.... After all that's what being a kid is all about!

No comments: